Hello, I'm chasing some advice regarding some changed behaviour in a published survey. In the space of two minutes late last week, my survey stopped showing the repeats in a submitted survey when viewed in the Survey123 desktop app (3.7.57). At the same corresponding time the Inbox filter also seems to have stopped working. Now, when a new survey is submitted, the repeats are showing OK in sent items but when I refresh the inbox the surveys sent after the time indicated below are not showing repeats or inbox filtering. I've checked the original survey design in Survey123 Connect and the bin::esri:parameters cell is still filled (allowUpdates=true query); and the instance-name column in settings is also still intact- so I haven't inadvertently published over the top. The repeats have been recorded OK in AGOL as shown in the image below, but I will want to access these repeats with the survey123 app for editing at a later date, so having them not appear in the inbox is a setback. I'm at a bit of a loss as to how this might have occurred, or how to proceed as re-publishing the survey from Connect does not seem to remedy the problem. thanks, Tom.
Hi thanks for your suggestion - I updated the Desktop App to 3.9.149, and republished from the latest Connect version and I still do not see repeats (and Inbox filter is still not working)
Is the survey publish to an enterprise portal or AGOL? Do you have nested repeat in the survey? Could you share the XLSForm so we can check the syntax there?
Thanks for the form and files. I tested it locally and the Inbox appears to work just fine. As your repeat is associated with the pulldata function with the external csv file, I might be that the pulldata function was not working properly with the existing feature service. We recently introduce the new implemetation with Inbox setting in both Connect and field app in 3.10 beta, you might want to give it a try with 3.10 to publish the servey and check the inbox in 3.10 field app as well.
Please check this documentation on EAC and use 3.10 to give a try.
If the missing Inbox records still occurs using 3.10 beta, I would probably try to create a new copy of survey and use the existing feature service, adding in the csv files and republish the survey as a workaround.