Select to view content in your preferred language

Remove the "Survey Completed" splash?

06-04-2019 11:32 AM
BradyCallahan
Occasional Contributor

Is there any way to remove the "Survey Completed" splash screen in the mobile app?

I understand that part of it's purpose is to provide a choice when the device is Online. However, when Offline, there is no purpose to it and you must just 'click-through'. This is pretty frustrating in that it requires two taps/clicks to complete a survey and then another one to start up a new survey, so I'm hoping someone can point me to method to avoid/disable it.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Brady,

There currently isn't a way to hide the completion dialog.  This is something that may be possible in the future as a custom add-in, which is a planned new capability that was introduced at the DevSummit.

0 Kudos
BradyCallahan
Occasional Contributor

Thanks James. I'll look into the add-ins.

After thinking on my original question, a suggested improvement might be to provide 'options' in the app settings to control the post/store behavior if desired. E.g. 'check this box to store on device and post later' vs. 'check this box to prompt user for post/store choice' along with the ability to start an additional survey automatically after the store/post.

Survey123 Upload Options

0 Kudos