re-login to Survey123 multiple times each day - not retaining login info

10-27-2021 11:36 AM
William
New Contributor III

I have multiple officers using the same survey123 form on their work iPhone. one officer in particular has login issue from the very beginning. In this case, whenever he needs to access the survey, he needs to go through the login screen each time.

The survey is from AGO and he is a member of the group that can access the survey. He is using the latest OS  built and Survey123 APP. Login is through azure ad

any thought what may be causing the app not retaining user login info?

Tags (4)
5 Replies
ABishop
MVP Regular Contributor

@William 

Are you set up for Enterprise Portal?

Amanda Bishop, GISP
William
New Contributor III

AGOL only. We have no plan on migrating to Enterprise.

GIS_Fox
Occasional Contributor III

Device may have firewalls or browser cache issues, have you checked into this? I have had the same where both have prevented logins from retaining even after enabling the settings to allow "remember device" or retain login related settings. Another thing perhaps would be the shared settings on the survey itself. Is it organizational shared, private, or a public survey?

Hope this helps steer you towards an answer, I've had this problem a few times and am eager to hear if there are more than one resolution I can try whenever I encounter it again.

God bless,

Jansen Lyons - Records and GIS Section - Public Works - City of Rio Rancho, NM
0 Kudos
William
New Contributor III

Thanks @GIS_Fox 

I will look into the cache and firewall issues. 

The survey is privately owned but  shared through the Group. This applies to everyone who uses the survey. There is only one group setup.

ABishop
MVP Regular Contributor

@William 

It may also be that AGOL is requiring a token based URL structure to admit the group members even though they have their credentials saved.

Amanda Bishop, GISP