Radio button for my template and I cant get back image

02-03-2019 12:39 AM
RawandDizayee
New Contributor III

Dear All,

How i can get radio button for my template i really needed for my survey template. anyone could help me please i really appreciate it. the attached below show what i mean.

plus am using enterprise portal i cant retrieve my images to my template, not supported for enterprise portal so far ?

thank you in advance

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rawand,

The selected option described in the "Multiple Choice" section of Feature report templates—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS also works on single choice questions and should meet the requirement you are describing.

The inability to access images is a known limitation for ArcGIS Enterprise installations - the data model in ArcGIS Enterprise cannot yet store information to identify which attachment goes with a particular question.

RawandDizayee
New Contributor III

Dear James,

I am really happy to see your replying emails . regarding "Multiple Choice" actually i wanna single selected(circle option)

with the showing rest of options in the template, i really tried multiple times unfortunately didn't get any result to get the selected option pattern like i clarified in my attachment, could you help me to write an expression works as same as the pattern i mentioned. 

for the second part of my question after we collected data from field we have to convert the records to hard-copy(PDF) and send it to official authorities, do you have any guess which help us for this procedure ?? because Reporting in survey123 website still Beta i think we cant rely on it.

regards,

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rawand,

Currently, there are not display options to change the look of the select questions - I've taken that back as a potential enhancement.  We do plan to add PDF output in the future; currently, you would need to do that as an additional step (a print to pdf driver might the most efficient way to handle that).

0 Kudos