"Error occured during querying related feature service"

01-02-2019 08:35 AM
ChelseaTabor1
New Contributor III

From within Pro I deployed an ArcGIS solution called 'Homeless Count'.  The county I work for was looking to digitize the homeless population count they do yearly in January rather than use paper forms. So, I followed all the steps to deploy this solution and tested it out by taking the survey a few times.  When I open the 'analyze' tab in Survey123 for ArcGIS I get the following error message on some of the results:  "Cannot get answers for this question. Details: an error occurred during querying related feature service".  I only get this error on fields that are esriFieldTypeInteger and the feature service is the one that is created when I deploy the solution.  I've also tried deploying this solution through Survey123 Connect, but I get the same error.  

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Chelsea,

Can you provide details on how you published the survey?  Are you deploying to ArcGIS Enterprise or ArcGIS Online?  If Enterprise, which version?

0 Kudos
ChelseaTabor1
New Contributor III

Hey James,

I deployed the solution to ArcGIS Online and the survey and feature layer were both created as part of that process.  

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Chelsea,

I'm not replicating this error when using the homeless count survey template.  Could I ask that you open a ticket with Esri Support to better debug this issue?

0 Kudos