Pulling lat/ long data from geopoint

03-08-2017 01:42 PM
AlexisGieseker
New Contributor III

I can pull data from the geopoint in the survey123 connect. However, it doesn't work in the app when submitting a survey. I have my form set up like this. I have also tried the hidden field with no luck.

decimalLatitudeLatitudepulldata("@geopoint", ${location}, "y")
decimalLongitudeLongitude

pulldata("@geopoint", ${location}, "x")

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Alexis.  This is strange.  Would you please share your XLSFile and provide some details on the model of phone you are using?

0 Kudos
DeenaBowman
Occasional Contributor

I'm curious, do you receive an error message when you submit or are the fields empty?

0 Kudos
LindseyDagnall
New Contributor II

Alexis,  Did you ever find the solution to this? I am having the same problem.

0 Kudos
Carolyn_Novak
New Contributor II

I had  the same problem.  Deena I was having the problem when I submit.  It threw an error then.  I tried decimal as well and I could see it has the data but it still errored out on submit.  When I tested this calculation with  a test form and a Trimble R1 it worked just fine. I had a value in the accuracy Threshold column (T).  Once I removed that I was able to submit.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Craolyn,

What value did you have in the accuracyThreshold column?  I was able to submit with a sample threshold value of 20.

Carolyn_Novak
New Contributor II

I had it set to 5.  That might have been the problem.  I went out and tested the app again and sometimes it worked and sometimes it threw the error.  I'm reviewing everything now on the desktop.

0 Kudos