Select to view content in your preferred language

Pulldata from a Geotrace (Location)

05-21-2024 02:42 PM
DianaTorres10
New Contributor III

Hi there.

I'm currently working on a survey in 123 connect.

I was wondering if it's posssible to retrive information with a pulldata from a geotrace question, like X & Y coordinates from the start point and end point of a drawn line.

Thank you all!

You can find my xlsx below.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

You can select a feature in a web map and launch a survey from there. Then you will use URL parameters to pull that data into the survey.  See Survey123 Tricks of the Trade: Web form URL parameters 

Then there is the trusty pulldata("@layer"), which may also be a good fit for you. See Survey123 Tricks of the Trade: pulldata("@layer") 

0 Kudos
DianaTorres10
New Contributor III

I wanna retrive the information from a line drawn by the user at the time of submiting the survey, I'm not working with existing features.

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Ah, my apologies. In that case, there isn't a solution. There is no equivalent to pulldata("@geopoint") for geotrace yet.

0 Kudos
DianaTorres10
New Contributor III

Would it be possible to use 2 different geometry cuestions and use the pulldata from the geopoint question?

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

If you are working with a geopoint question, then you can use any of the pulldata("@geopoint") options. So yes, you could pull location data from two separate geopoint questions easily.

0 Kudos