Pre-populating geopoint based on criteria for web app

Jump to solution
01-29-2019 02:06 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have made a couple attempts at creating surveys which contain a geopoint that populates for known designated areas and is left open for the user for non-designated areas.

1. My first attempt included the use of "pulldata" and a .csv file. This worked great until you go to use the web app and an error is produced "FormLogicError: instance "itemsets" does not exist in model". Based on a previous answered question, I tried reformatting and other suggestions with out any luck.

2. My second attempt included using a workaround and using locations within the choice list to pull the geopoint. This also worked until you go to use it in the web app. Everything appears to check out until you look at the recorded data as of which the geopoint does not record the locations of the selected designated areas. 

So the question is what maybe the best approach to this as it does appear to have worked for others. And is there something I am overlooking. 

-Kyle

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Johnathan Hasthorpe has helped me with the error I was encountering with the  Pulldata returning error message with a fix provided below. 

I get both approaches to run using the web app however it appears they both are not recording the designated sites of which the pulldata and choice-list are retrieving. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Johnathan Hasthorpe has helped me with the error I was encountering with the  Pulldata returning error message with a fix provided below. 

I get both approaches to run using the web app however it appears they both are not recording the designated sites of which the pulldata and choice-list are retrieving. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

*Solved

My recording of geopoint data was being restricted by a relevancy I had set. When the relevancy was not met the location data was not recording even though I thought it would on the back end. 

0 Kudos