Power Automate and Enterprise

03-01-2021 03:03 PM
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

I am trying to set up MS Power Automate (PA) to automate some tasks. Currently, we are using Integromat, but are looking for some additional functionality.

I am trying to set up our PA Flow, but am having some trouble connecting to Survey123. PA asks me to log into AGO. I can do that successfully, but our surveys are on our Enterprise server. Is it possible to connect the two?

15 Replies
JasonCyphers
Occasional Contributor III

I'm using PA with an enterprise portal as well, and the trigger works with new records and with updates to existing records.  We're using 10.8

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Glad to hear it does work for some. This may be a limitation of the newer portal version then?

I've been swamped, but I should really find some time to engage Esri on this issue because it is a big limitation. My hope is that 10.9.1 will play nicer with automation platforms.

0 Kudos
TL2
by

Does not work for me either with 10.8.1.

0 Kudos
JasonCyphers

I stand corrected, we're using 10.8.1.  Be interested to compare settings to see why it's not working for others, but works for me.

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Me too! Thinking back, I am beginning to question if I specifically tested the "Edit" function while we were still on 10.8.1. We were using Integromat for most operations while on that version, and I know Integromat worked with "Editing" a survey.

It wasn't until 10.9 where I was forced to use Power Automate for everything that I began to noticed that "Edit" didn't work.

0 Kudos
TL2
by

Got it to work:

TL2_0-1629903707145.png

0 Kudos