Post document to Sharepoint List from Survey123

Jump to solution
11-02-2021 04:37 PM
SusannahPitman_
New Contributor II

I have a webhook that posts a survey123 form to a Sharepoint site.  The form includes attachments.  I would like the user to be able to just click the document (e.g. pdf) from the Sharepoint site and access the document from the Sharepoint site (stored in OneDrive).  Column 8 of the attached shows one of my attachment fields the way I have it set up currently.  I've tried a compose with the attachment link and a token before the Create Item, but not quite working right although it does read in a link.

Thanks! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @SusannahPitman_

Using the attachment from the dynamic content will only provide the REST endpoint link for the image in your organization. Your flow will need to download the attachment from your ArcGIS organization in order to post the actual photo to SharePoint. 

Please see Ismael's Esri Community blog on working with attachments in Power Automate. You would just substitute the Outlook connector he demo's at the end with your SharePoint connector. 

Thank you,
Zach

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @SusannahPitman_

Using the attachment from the dynamic content will only provide the REST endpoint link for the image in your organization. Your flow will need to download the attachment from your ArcGIS organization in order to post the actual photo to SharePoint. 

Please see Ismael's Esri Community blog on working with attachments in Power Automate. You would just substitute the Outlook connector he demo's at the end with your SharePoint connector. 

Thank you,
Zach