Popup Config - hosted Survey

04-27-2018 06:46 AM
SueJohnston
New Contributor III

Is it possible to save a popup configuration for a hosted survey feature service?  (or i guess any layer for that matter).
I'm still ironing out some details on my survey with the users, but didn't want that to stop me from working out how the data would be best presented to them.  So I had done some custom popup configurations, which I then lost, because I had to republish my survey.  Is there anyway to avoid losing the custom configurations?

TIA!
Sue

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sue,

So long as the republishing of the form does not require re-creation of the feature service (please refer to Publish your survey—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS for the situations that require republishing the feature service), the pop-up information should be retained. Can you confirm that the changes you did required re-creation of the feature service (you would have had a warning presented at time of publishing)?

0 Kudos
SueJohnston
New Contributor III

Thanks James,
I did receive the warning as I had added some repeats. Thank you for the link, I am confident that i can move forward with my customizations now without fear of losing them.

0 Kudos