Points not showing in Data tab of Collaborate viewer

10-13-2020 01:58 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello all,

Issue:  When viewing the Share Results viewer(Overview,Analyze,Data) for Survey123.com as the owner, surveys entered show on the dashboard but only the repeat table show on the Data tab, and thereby, no points on the map.

Background: I built a survey opened and partially populated from a URL with parameters in Collector.  X and Y coords are passed in along with a GUID and another field or two.  The map is populated from the XY data and is set to read only, so the user doesn't change the location. 

After a bunch of "select_" questions, there is a compact, read-only repeat.  The repeat count is 1.  The repeat contains a read-only Geopoint and hidden fields for Lat and Long using the pulldata function to store the location of the Geopoint. The Geopoint has a "null" esrifieldType binding.  The purpose here is to capture the location of the location of the device when the user begins the survey.  Also, they can't update the survey.  

begin repeatstartrepeatSurvey Completecompactyes
hiddensubmit_latitudeLatitudepulldata("@geopoint", ${capture_location},"y")
hiddensubmit_longitudeLongitudepulldata("@geopoint", ${capture_location},"x")
hiddenaccuracyAccuracy (meters)pulldata("@geopoint", ${capture_location},"horizontalAccuracy")
geopointcapture_locationBackupyes
end repeat

So when I view the Data tab in the full Survey123 site for the survey, both table tabs show up under the map: the main table (Fertilizer test) and the repeat table (Survey Complete).

When I launch the Share Results dashboard from the Collaborate page, only the "Survey Complete" tab shows the the dashboard shows the correct number of surveys submitted.

It seems that my approach is correct from reading other posts on GeoNet.  Is the main table not showing on the Data tab expected functionality, ie. it is outside the norm so the dashboard may not work correctly? Or is there a better way to capture the survey start point?  I've attached a dumbed down copy of the Survey which shows the issue.  

Thanks in advance!

Jim

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi Jim,

Thanks a lot for sharing the issue, your post really helps us diagnose the issue.

Before we fix the issue, could you please try using the data page link to share the result?

https://survey123.arcgis.com/surveys/{survey id}/data 

I encourage you to contact Esri Support. Our Support team will assign an official bug number for your records. This number can be used to search for and subscribe to the bug on the Esri Support site. If the issue is reported by other customers it will be attached to the same bug report, which helps us assess the impact of the issue and prioritize it accordingly.

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi Jim,

@Anonymous User 

We have fixed the BUG-000133407 (A non-administrative member in ArcGIS Online is unable to view the full results of a survey in the Data tab in survey123.arcgis.com from a survey containing repeats when the survey is shared to a group or organization.) which might be the cause of the issue you mentioned.

Could you please help us verify the fix on the Survey123? Please feel free to leave comments here if you still see the issue.

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos