Please copy this code, switch to your application and paste it there

11-02-2018 02:06 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

When signing in to access our survey123 apps on our portal.  We get the warning with a code that says "Please copy this code, switch to your application and paste it there"   Where is the place to paste the code in the app?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Peter,

Are you still encountering this issue? Can you please confirm what version of Portal and Survey123 Connect and App you are using? Also what type or authentication for Portal is in place?

Phil.

HeathAnderson
Occasional Contributor II

I am also receiving this error.  I am currently running Enterprise 10.6.1 and Survey123 Connect 3.7.60.  Please advise 

Best,

Heath

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Heath,

What type of authentication are you using? How did you add the Portal to Survey123? Did you use the external browser option?

Phil.

0 Kudos
HeathAnderson
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Phil,

I added Portal to Survey123 through the Survey123 Connect Setting -> Portal (tab) -> Add Portal (button at the bottom)

Heath

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Heath,

Thanks, but what type of authentication are you using (IWA, SAML etc)? How do you sign into the Portal, when you add it on Portal page or when you try the sign in option once Portal is successfully added? It sounds as if you are using the external browser option?

Phil.

0 Kudos