Place questions on first actual page of survey?

Jump to solution
10-05-2021 08:06 AM
wayfaringrob
Frequent Contributor

I set up a survey with 3 pages in the web interface. When I preview the survey, though, there are 4 pages. One page with the survey title and description, and then my question pages. Turning off the header and description will remove the page, but I want those things. I just want them at the top of my first question page. Any ideas?

rburkebsrc_0-1633446321600.png

rburkebsrc_1-1633446353459.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
wayfaringrob
Frequent Contributor

Great - thanks. It sounds like a good workaround for now would be to hide the description and add it as text to the first page.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi rburke-bsrc,

What you are seeing is a design change since 3.9 for a multiple pages survey published from the web designer:

In the web app, if the survey description is visible, it will become a dedicated first page (cover page). If the survey description is hidden, the first page will be the user-defined first page.

We do have an enhancement request submiited for the similar request you mentioned, which you can track the status with Support service.

ENH-000130423 Enhance Survey123 web designer to provide an option to include survey description on the same page with the following questions instead or as a separate page.

0 Kudos
wayfaringrob
Frequent Contributor

Great - thanks. It sounds like a good workaround for now would be to hide the description and add it as text to the first page.

0 Kudos