Pictures with repeat not shown as attachment on feature layer

Jump to solution
12-09-2016 11:45 AM
CarlHolt1
Occasional Contributor III

Have a repeat in Survey123 

yet when I view the form in AGOL the pictures from the repeat do not show up as an attachment, only the signature.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Carl.  You cannot see the attached images in the popup because the photos are attached to a related table in your feature service. If you would like to have more than one photo show in your popup, the best option is to add multiple image questions to your survey outside of the repeat.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Carl.  You cannot see the attached images in the popup because the photos are attached to a related table in your feature service. If you would like to have more than one photo show in your popup, the best option is to add multiple image questions to your survey outside of the repeat.

CarlHolt1

ichivite-esristaff‌ are there any future enhancements to allow that functionality?

0 Kudos
CarlHolt1

ichivite-esristaff‌ can you suggest a course of action to resolve this issue, with already uploaded forms? I am aware of the steps to recover photos from the iOS app, but using AGOL can I add the photos to the related table?

0 Kudos
CarlHolt1

When I view the related table in AGOL, I do not see a link or attachment to the photos. Is this caused by the photo in a repeat?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Carl,

Unfortunately, attachments of related records (i.e., photos of repeats) are not viewable via the table of the Map Viewer.  They are viewable at the survey123.arcgis.com website and via the 'Data' tab of the ArcGIS Online Item Information page.

0 Kudos
CarlHolt1

I am able to see the inspection in the survey123.arcgis.com/Data tab but once again the pictures within the repeat do no show up. Only the signature, that is outside of a repeat.

0 Kudos
Nielsvan_Rijn2
New Contributor III

cqholt Did you find a solution for this?

I also have a feature service with an image reapeat in a seperate table. When I update my survey a new feature service is created wthout the original data. What I'm trying to do is to export the pictures in a repeat and upload them in a new feature service.

0 Kudos
CarlHolt1

What I see when I view the Data view of the feature layer in AGOL.

0 Kudos