Pictures no longer display in email created by Power Automate

Jump to solution
06-16-2022 12:01 PM
michael_vetter
Occasional Contributor

I'm using Power Automate to create an email once a survey is submitted. The email contains 3 photos that are created in survey. These photos are in the email body not attachments. After about 30-40 mins, the photos are no longer displaying, but are displaying red Xs instead. I'm using an expression like feature attachment URL/?token=Portal Info Token to get the picture. Is this issue possibly caused by the portal info token expiring? If so, is there a way to keep the token active for longer or get the attachment URL without having to use a token?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

The token is expiring for sure. You cannot create long-lived tokens. At some point, the token will expire.

Options:

• You could include the image as an attachment.
  • You could also use Power Automate to upload the photo into OneDrive and then reference that image in OneDrive. You would be relying on security features in OneDrive to limit access
  • Not likely an option, but if the layer is shared publicly, there is no need to pass a token

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

The token is expiring for sure. You cannot create long-lived tokens. At some point, the token will expire.

Options:

• You could include the image as an attachment.
  • You could also use Power Automate to upload the photo into OneDrive and then reference that image in OneDrive. You would be relying on security features in OneDrive to limit access
  • Not likely an option, but if the layer is shared publicly, there is no need to pass a token
0 Kudos
michael_vetter
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the reply. I was able to use the first 2 suggestions to get around the token timing out. I eventually decided that attaching the pictures was the best solution for me.

0 Kudos