Only date of a DateTime column can be edited online?

08-05-2019 09:48 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Submitted data can now be easily edited online (the new look and feel is excellent by the way!) but when editing a dateTime type field I only get the option to edit date. If you do edit the date it will default time to midnight (12:00 AM) on the new day.

In the screenshot below you can see where I have tried to edit departure time of the first row and it has defaulted time to 12:00 AM. In the active edit window on the 3rd row you can only select date. 

Is this an issue with my setup (I have not bound any esri field types) or a limitation of editing online?

Thanks!
Madison

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Madison Frank‌ Good catch! I took note of this in our back-log. This is currently a limitation. We will discuss how this could be addressed. Thanks for the note.

While this issue is looked at, you can update the time part of your DateTime value using the Individual Response dialog as shown in the animation below.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately my surveys have repeats so I cannot go through the Individual Response dialog but that is useful to know for other surveys. Also reassuring to hear you are considering the issue!
Thank you Ismael! 

0 Kudos
JodyZhengLiu
Esri Contributor

Hi Madison,

This issue is fixed in our latest release version 3.6 which is coming before the end of this week. Would you please have another try then?

Thanks,

Jody Zheng Liu

0 Kudos