Select to view content in your preferred language

Not all Survey Report Templates are appearing in Power Automate

11 hours ago
Bryan_Wade
Frequent Contributor

I have a Survey that my districts use to report on their readiness levels during a disaster. We use Power Automate to create a report and then distribute the report. However, different report templates are needed based on the type of weather they are reporting on. When I Open the create report component only 1 of my report templates displays for me to choose from. Has anyone encountered this problem before? Is there a workaround or any suggestions?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

Do all of the report templates show up properly when you look at the reporting section in the Survey123 website?

Any chance different people own the report templates than the account that's signing into the action in Power Automate?

0 Kudos
Bryan_Wade
Frequent Contributor

All of the report templates appear on the Survey123 website and I am the sole owner of both the surveys and the power automate flows

0 Kudos
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

Try signing into the Survey123 or ArcGIS Connector again to refresh it?

Connections --> Find Survey123/ArcGIS --> Click 3 dots --> Switch Account --> Log in again

I honestly don't know if that will help, but it's the only other idea I have right now.

You might be able to put the itemID in the option as a "custom value" if they still aren;t showing up, but I haven't run into the issue before so I'm not sure.

0 Kudos
Bryan_Wade
Frequent Contributor

Tried all of that before posting to the community but still having the issues.