MS Power Automate not reading Survey123 from Enterprise Connection

03-08-2022 10:30 AM
Amarz
by
Occasional Contributor II

Hello all,

I am attempting to set up a simple automatic email on new submission to a Survey123 Survey in our Enterprise following this methodology:

https://support.esri.com/en/technical-article/000025025

I have completed steps 1-6 and am getting stuck on step 7 where testing the connection gives me the following error on 1: GetOwnedSurveyList

ERROR: 

amarczynski_cc_0-1646764156203.png

Has anyone successfully created this custom connector between Power Automate and Enterprise via new App?

Thank you for any suggestions,

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KennethLindhardt1

Hi, I have it working on two ArcGIS Enterprise' at this point. I can't remember errors like this. What happens if you just save it anyway, maybe a flow will bring another error. I know that we had issues with the enterprise not being trusted by our office 360. I needed to get IT to trust our Enterprise.

If every thing is filled out like in the link, I would try to run it anyway and see if there is an easier error to understand, but it seems that it don't like the URL. Sorry I can't see right now how my settings are, but can confirm that it is working.

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

I have not encountered this error before.

I can confirm that those steps to add a Custom Connection for S123 to PA are still valid at least. I followed them on a few occasions to get various environments set-up.

Unless this is a transient issue, this almost sounds like an IT issue on your end? Perhaps contact your IT to see if they are blocking anything.

Other than that, I can only really recommend double-checks all the steps were followed properly.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

0 Kudos
Amarz
by

Hey, Thank you both for the response. The error that was not allowing me to connect to the portal was two fold... 1. Wrong portal address was tacked onto the end of  Step 2. and secondly, our Certificate expired and had to be renewed.

I now have it up and running! Thanks again.

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

I am glad this was resolved!

Don't forget to mark your answer as the Accepted Solution.

0 Kudos