MS Flow Power automate condition

08-24-2020 11:06 AM
SusanMathai
New Contributor III

Need some help on this MS Power Flow design. I have a list of locations, my requirement is,  if a user selects a location in the survey, the flow need to check against the listed locations conditions and based on the locations list,  an email should trigger to be sent  to appropriate email ids. I tried using contains expression but it didn't work.  Can anybody spot the right syntax to use in this condition flow shown below?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Susan

Perhaps the following design work? In this case, the location field is checked against three possible values inside an OR group. For the condition to pass, the first field must be "non_compliant" AND the location field must be one of three possible values:

Best,

Jim

0 Kudos
SusanMathai
New Contributor III

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the reply, I did think about your idea but since I had a long list of locations to be itemized, was hesitant to chart it down. Nevertheless, I'll give it a try!.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Susan,

Jim asked me take a look at this as well.  A way that might work more scalable with large lists is to look up the values from a table such as an Excel Sheet - Is there a way to pull data from one Excel table, ... - Power Platform Community provides guidance for a potential solution.