Merging layers from Survey with repeats

11-16-2021 03:02 AM
KeneilwePholo2
New Contributor II

Hi

I have created a survey on survey 123. My survey has repeats. So now when I create a webmap and dashboard, the feature layer has 2 layers named survey and property details. I would like to merge these two layers so that I can create my dashboard using one layer. The reason I am not merging the layers outside of AGOL is because the survey is updated regularly by field workers and I do not want to miss any updates on the original feature layer, is there a way for me to merge the two layers together so that I have all the details under one feature layer? This would help in my dashboard building because I need to link the property details to the date etc.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DominicRoberge2
Occasional Contributor III

Hello

could you try to create a hosted feature view in map viewer using the Analysis/Join Features? That way you should have all your data into one layer to use within Dashboard.

Hope that works for you 

DominicRoberge2_1-1637072706353.png

DominicRoberge2_0-1637072677383.png

0 Kudos
KeneilwePholo2
New Contributor II
Thank you
I will try this
0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Any joins will be static and need to rerun.  For fully dynamic lookups checkout the FeatureSet functions in Arcade.  https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/mapping/mapping/whats-new-with-arcade-taking-a-stroll-thro...

0 Kudos
KeneilwePholo2
New Contributor II
Thank you.
I will try this.
0 Kudos