Mark all questions in a group as "N/A"

Jump to solution
11-16-2020 06:02 AM
AndrewBowne
Occasional Contributor III

I have a survey with several groups of questions.  Each groups questions are: "Yes/No/NA" answers.   I am looking for a way to quickly mark all the questions within a group as "NA".  This allows a user to quickly mark an entire section as not applicable instead of having to mark each question individually.

My though was to add a "select_one" question at the beginning with only one option (NA).  If that is checked, then mark all the answers as "NA".   I haven't been able to get it to work so far.  Also, maybe there is a better way of doing this which I am not aware of?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndyMcClary
New Contributor III

You should be able to use a question to control the other fields in the group as you have described. If you set the calculation column for the other fields equal to  if(${control_question}='NA', 'NA','') I think that should produce the behavior you want.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndyMcClary
New Contributor III

You should be able to use a question to control the other fields in the group as you have described. If you set the calculation column for the other fields equal to  if(${control_question}='NA', 'NA','') I think that should produce the behavior you want.

0 Kudos