Issues exporting multiple choices questions label to excel

Jump to solution
10-12-2021 10:17 AM
Marie-JoëlleDesgagné
New Contributor III

Hi,

I am trying to export my data from Arcgis survey123 to Excel. When I export my file, the select one question's labels will appear but only the code name is displayed when it is a select multiple question. How could I avoid this?

Thank you in advance !

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DeonLengton
Esri Contributor

Hi Marie

You could create a hidden field with a comma separated list of the code descriptions...

I know its a work-around. Not sure if there is a setting to export the code descriptions though

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DeonLengton
Esri Contributor

Hi Marie

You could create a hidden field with a comma separated list of the code descriptions...

I know its a work-around. Not sure if there is a setting to export the code descriptions though

lourymello1
New Contributor II

Hi!!

@DeonLengton and @Marie-JoëlleDesgagné how you use the commas?

I am trying do it but that is not doing ideal. I am using this function:

jr:choice-name(selected-at(${cultura_cobertura}, 0), '${cultura_cobertura}') + (', ') + jr:choice-name(selected-at(${cultura_cobertura}, 1), '${cultura_cobertura}') + (', ') + jr:choice-name(selected-at(${cultura_cobertura}, 2), '${cultura_cobertura}') + (', ') + jr:choice-name(selected-at(${cultura_cobertura}, 3), '${cultura_cobertura}') + (', ') + jr:choice-name(selected-at(${cultura_cobertura}, 4), '${cultura_cobertura}')+ (', ') + jr:choice-name(selected-at(${cultura_cobertura}, 5), '${cultura_cobertura}') + (', ') + jr:choice-name(selected-at(${cultura_cobertura}, 6), '${cultura_cobertura}') + (', ') + jr:choice-name(selected-at(${cultura_cobertura}, 7), '${cultura_cobertura}')  

But with this function the commas shows as default on answer. I coudn't found another way to insert the commas. I wish you did!!  🙂

Thanks!

0 Kudos