Is there a way to cancel task when generating reports from Survey123.

01-10-2019 12:50 PM
ChristopherVan_de_Wyngard
New Contributor II

Is there a way to cancel task when generating reports from Survey123. The reason why I would like to do so is because for some reason the report has been processing for over couple hours and the percentage still zero.

8 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Christopher,

There is not a method to cancel a submission request.  Hung processes are automatically cleaned up over time.  Are you experiencing the 0% for all documents requested, or just a few?

0 Kudos
New Contributor II

I am experiencing the 0% for my last 5 tasks. i have tried to export my report and to save the result to my account but neither has worked. 

I have been able to generate a smaller report in the past.

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Christopher,

Which browser are you using?

As a workaround, try to use another browser and see if you get different results.

Best,

Brandon

0 Kudos
New Contributor II

I have been using Google Chrome and Internet Explorer with no success.

0 Kudos
New Contributor II

After waiting a day the report simply timeout. What could be a work around this issue.

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Can you please provide us with the report template Word Document that you are using?  You can upload the template using the advanced editor options.

0 Kudos
New Contributor II

I have also downloaded the default template and no luck. It does not creates the report.

0 Kudos
Michael_Knapp
New Contributor III

It would be very helpful to be able to select a task and cancel it - or to be able to set a time out parameter when it would self cancel / fail  - has this been added recently?

0 Kudos