Is there a limit to the number of pages in a survey form?

Jump to solution
02-16-2018 08:06 AM
AnnekaFrance
New Contributor II

I want to build a form with 6 sections (1 section per page) but for some reason it doesn't seem to be creating the last 2 pages and instead the last 2 groups appear on the 4th page. The survey form is large (approx. 200 rows and choice list 700 rows). Is there a page limit to forms? or could the form be too large? 

survey123 pages‌ #survey123 appearance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Thank you for uploading the XLSForm, Anneka.

After taking a look, it appears that there is a misplaced 'end group' closing out the last group of your survey.  After moving this 'end group' to your 'Section B: English Literacy' section, the last 2 pages load as expected.  I have uploaded the altered example to this thread.

Let me know if this works.

Brandon

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Anneka,

Complications can occur when there are lots of pages included in your survey, however, it would be good to get a closer look at what might causing the issue.

If possible, please create a case with Esri Technical Support so that they can further investigate, or feel free to upload your XLSForm to this thread if you feel comfortable doing so.

Thanks,

Brandon

AnnekaFrance
New Contributor II

Hi Brandon,

I've attached the XLSForm for reference. 

Cheers, Anneka

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Thank you for uploading the XLSForm, Anneka.

After taking a look, it appears that there is a misplaced 'end group' closing out the last group of your survey.  After moving this 'end group' to your 'Section B: English Literacy' section, the last 2 pages load as expected.  I have uploaded the altered example to this thread.

Let me know if this works.

Brandon