Is the Survey123 web app unavailable right now?

04-09-2018 05:42 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have several surveys that I've created and have been unable to open in the Survey123 web app.

Is anyone having this issue or is it something on my end?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NicoleGamble1
Esri Contributor

I just gave this a try on my side with a few surveys and haven't seen any issues so far. Are some of your surveys still opening? I would also be curious if you are able to open the ones that are giving you problems in the field or desktop app.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am still able to open them in the desktop and mobile apps.

The web based form is giving me the error.

Is this working for you too?

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Brandon,

Please check to verify that the feature service is still present within the Survey folder of your ArcGIS Online Organization Content page.  You can do this by clicking on the same 'globe' icon shown in the previous screenshot and select 'View item details in your ArcGIS Organization'.

It sounds like there may be a disconnection that happened with the survey and the feature service, leading to the error that you are seeing. If you downloaded the survey to your mobile device prior to the event, you would still be able to open the survey using the field app, but likely be unable to submit.  You can try this as a test as well (attempt submittal of survey from field app)