Is it possible to view Survey 123 results from Collector?

Jump to solution
09-22-2017 06:36 AM
HayleyRobins
New Contributor II

Hi

We have been using Survey 123 to fill out Safety Forms related to assets. Users open a map in Collector, click on an asset and then select a hyperlink to launch Survey 123.

The forms are now complete and it would be useful to see the data from within Collector. Is it possible to set up hyperlinks so that instead of launching an empty Survey 123 form, they display the Survey results for a given asset?

Thank you,

Hayley

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Hayley

Are Collector and Survey123 pointing to the same feature service? If so, there would be no need to launch collector from survey123. You would just interrogate the survey data directly in Collector.

If not - while it is possible to access completed surveys using the survey123 inbox - it is not possible to pass answers into Collector for viewing purposes. Survey123 can't push out the existing answers.

I hope I this is helpful and let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

John

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Hayley

Are Collector and Survey123 pointing to the same feature service? If so, there would be no need to launch collector from survey123. You would just interrogate the survey data directly in Collector.

If not - while it is possible to access completed surveys using the survey123 inbox - it is not possible to pass answers into Collector for viewing purposes. Survey123 can't push out the existing answers.

I hope I this is helpful and let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

John

HayleyRobins
New Contributor II

Thanks John

0 Kudos