Select to view content in your preferred language

Is it possible to open a survey to a specific page via URL parameters

Jump to solution
04-29-2024 05:34 PM
Trippetoe
Occasional Contributor III

Hello.

Is it possible to open a web-based survey to a specific page (like page 2 of 4, or some such) - perhaps from a URL parameter maybe?  I saw a list of parameters here, but none of them looked promising. Are there other options for opening the survey to a specific page?

Thank you.

12 Replies
Trippetoe
Occasional Contributor III

Hey @RobertAnderson3 . That is another cool idea. I didn't know those properties were available.

Since the survey will likely be part of a StoryMap, it seems like we wont have access to deviceId, deviceModel, and OS. And my thinking is that 'userAgent' is specific to the browser, so we could group together all Chrome macOS users' answers (for example), but that would be as fine-grained as we could get with the cross-tabs.

But that's closer to what we are imagining than we were yesterday. 

0 Kudos
JanelleGuzman
New Contributor II

Perhaps creating a few surveys but maintaining a common field so you can perform a join at the end of the activity. Similar to what @abureaux recommended minus that parent survey. Should the manual join at the end not be feasible, definitely take their suggestion.

abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

A connector field for a join may not even be necessary. In which case, just making separate surveys for each aspect would also work.

0 Kudos