Integromat Webhook refresh_token expired warning

Jump to solution
08-29-2019 01:34 PM
JonathanFleming
New Contributor III

I have a webhook setup with Survey123 through Integromat that sends an email through gmail when a survey is submitted.  Today I started getting a warning:

• Cannot initialize the scenario because of the reason 'Scenario validation failed - 1 problem(s) found.'
  • Failed to verify connection 'My ArcGIS Online connection'. [498] refresh_token expired

I'm hoping this is a simple refresh/re-path somewhere, but I'm not sure if it's on the Survey123 side or the Integromat side.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

51 Replies
ZoralysCalle
New Contributor II

Hi James, I configured it initially Sept 19th, Re-authorized Oct7th when I received a warning message. I noticed everything in the warning message, but the very last part was the same as the original post: 'instead of refresh_token expired' was 'user session invalidated'. If this represents a different thing in the back-end, I don't know. I just know, two weeks passed Oct7th since I first set it up and everything from this post made me think I was experiencing the same thing. I'm very glad I found it, following the steps described in the comment marked down as Correct Answer solved my problem. I'm thinking this will happen after two weeks again.

warning message

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Zoralys,

Given that the original authorization was before Ismael's announcement, it was still subject to the issue with the expiration.  As 2 weeks have passed since the reauthorization (after the change), now would be an appropriate test - are you seeing the request give a token issue?

0 Kudos
ZoralysCalle
New Contributor II

Hi James,

I have been testing the connection since your message, haven't had to 'Reauthorize'. Some request run last week, with no issue.

0 Kudos
AlexShubra
New Contributor II

I am still seeing this issue and my webhook/integromat  connection wasn't even created until December 2019. 

StevenDel_Castillo
New Contributor III

Hello Ismael.

I just had to refresh an expired token (January 14, 2020). Was the fix for all scenarios, preexisting and new?

RonParis
Occasional Contributor

I have experienced this issue also. Refresh token appeared on 2/11, AGOL account was reauthorized on 3/11. Today (5/11), refresh token reappeared and I have had to reauthorize AGOL account again.

Not sure if linked, but the refresh token error only appeared after renewing our integromat subscription. Also, both times this has occurred, there has been more traffic than usual running through our Integromat scanario.

0 Kudos
DelaereMickael
Occasional Contributor II

for me, when i refresh the page, integromat ask for reauthorization

0 Kudos
KyleSchwizer
New Contributor III

We are having the same issue. A couple weeks ago we had this happen to us and i tried to implement the solution noted in this ESRI Community post (see "Connecting Integromat to an ArcGIS Enterprise instance). We were just trying to get the connection between our organization AGOL account and integromat. This seemed like a logical solution since we are doing this with our Web App builder for developers instance. However, this weekend the connection in Integromat using this new method failed to login in this morning when our webhook tried to run this morning. Has anyone had any further luck with this issue?

0 Kudos
AprilChipman
Occasional Contributor III

I've been having a similar issue and have started a case (#02451807) with ESRI Tech Support. It seems to depend upon how many surveys go through the Integromat scenario, but sometimes I have to verify the connection once a day and sometimes it will last several days. I don't think it's worked properly for a week straight yet.

I have other Integromat scenarios using the same and different AGOL connections, and none of them have any problems.

MartynStringer
New Contributor II

Hello,

We have recently set up a number of Integromat scenarios using a webhook and are experiencing this same warning almost everytime a survey is submitted. I have verified the connection each time it has happened, I have also found that turning the scenarios off and on resets it and sends the surveys waiting in the queue through. 

Has there been any solution to this? Apologies if I have missed it.

0 Kudos