Integromat Webhook refresh_token expired warning

Jump to solution
08-29-2019 01:34 PM
JonathanFleming
New Contributor III

I have a webhook setup with Survey123 through Integromat that sends an email through gmail when a survey is submitted.  Today I started getting a warning:

• Cannot initialize the scenario because of the reason 'Scenario validation failed - 1 problem(s) found.'
  • Failed to verify connection 'My ArcGIS Online connection'. [498] refresh_token expired

I'm hoping this is a simple refresh/re-path somewhere, but I'm not sure if it's on the Survey123 side or the Integromat side.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KassandraRodriguez
Occasional Contributor

Go to Connections, then click on Verify and it should have an option to Reauthorize 

View solution in original post

51 Replies
KassandraRodriguez
Occasional Contributor

Go to Connections, then click on Verify and it should have an option to Reauthorize 

AdminAccount2
Occasional Contributor II

While the above method works to get the Scenario running again in Integromat, the token expires again in 2 weeks.

Is there a solution that will refresh the token automatically when using the Survey123 "Watch Survey" module in Integromat? It would be great is somebody could paste clear instructions for doing this, I've seen other more complicated replies for doing this using JSON but it doesn't seem like this should be necessary if using the Watch Survey module, isn't there a simple solution?

0 Kudos
JonathanFleming
New Contributor III

Hi Keith...good to know that this expires again in a couple weeks.  I haven't pursued an answer, but moving forward I'm interested in a more long term solution as well.

0 Kudos
JonathanFleming
New Contributor III

Thanks Kassandra.  That worked perfectly and I'm happy to know that it's an easy fix.

BradySmith
Occasional Contributor

We have been dealing with this issue for a while and are about to give up on using web hooks. Is there any solution around having to log in every two weeks and refreshing a token?

JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for reporting this - the token should not expire after 2 weeks.  We will investigate and try to correct this.  Just to check, this is linked to an ArcGIS Online org account, correct (as opposed to ArcGIS Enterprise)? 

0 Kudos
JonathanFleming
New Contributor III

Hi James,

You are correct, this is an ArcGIS Online org account.

0 Kudos
RogerCleaves1
New Contributor III

I'm also running into the same issue.  I know there was a blog article somewhere about getting a token for the connection, but not sure this is the best solution.  Keep us updated when this is fixed!

0 Kudos
AdminAccount2
Occasional Contributor II

Same here - ArcGIS Online org account. Reauthorizing the account in Integromat works temporarily, but it will expire again in about 2 weeks.

0 Kudos