Integromat - Error "Missing value of required parameter 'URL'."

07-26-2019 10:04 AM
EricShreve
Occasional Contributor II

I am trying to configure an Integromat scenario that takes the photos of each S123 and stores them on a Google Drive File Share. When I run the scenario I am given a error that states "Missing value of required parameter 'URL'." and the scenario will turn off in Integromat. Any clues or suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
TJCrowder
New Contributor II

I have created a new question related to ArcGIS Enterprise describing my scenario and error. https://community.esri.com/message/868066-survey123-integromat-with-portal-for-arcgis-500-error-perf...

0 Kudos
JoshuaHellman
New Contributor III

I figured out my issue.  Not sure if it will help you with you problem or not, but this is what fixed mine, so just in case it helps you here is what I did.

In the Webhook advanced settings, by default Integromat turns all these options 'On'.  If you look at the Webhook settings in the Survey123 website, under your surveys settings for webhooks, you can also see these options and turn them on(Yes) and off(No). 

Below is a screenshot of the settings I used, like I said, by default these are all turned on to Yes.

I changed the settings in Integromat by adding a new webhook connection, then check the Advanced Settings button at the bottom of the window.

I turned all these settings off (No), except for the option, "

Anyway, not sure if you have tried anything with the Webhook advanced settings, but hopefully this helps.

TJCrowder
New Contributor II

So far this has worked using your exact settings as described! I am going to do some more testing of different packages and scenarios and see where it starts to break. Thanks!  

JoshuaHellman
New Contributor III

My guess is that it will break if you check Yes on the settings for Include the raw server response in the payload.

Glad it works!

0 Kudos