Integromat - Error "Missing value of required parameter 'URL'."

07-26-2019 10:04 AM
EricShreve
Occasional Contributor II

I am trying to configure an Integromat scenario that takes the photos of each S123 and stores them on a Google Drive File Share. When I run the scenario I am given a error that states "Missing value of required parameter 'URL'." and the scenario will turn off in Integromat. Any clues or suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
StevenDel_Castillo
New Contributor III

Hello,

I saw a similar issue with one of my scenarios when I didn't account for a missing value. So in your case it looks like there may be a missing photo so the scenario doesn't know how to account for this and errors out. Adding an Error Handler (by right-clicking) on your HTTP Get File module will be worth a shot. Hope this clue helps. Below is a screenshot of a scenario I have with added Error Handlers for each HTTP Get File module (I'm capturing images to attach to email).

0 Kudos
EricShreve

Steven,

Thanks for the response. I had a quick question on the "Add error handler" option are you just selecting the "HTTP" module once again and specifying the attachment info URL to each individual photo? I am not sure if I select the "Directives" available options.

Thanks,

Eric Shreve

0 Kudos
StevenDel_Castillo
New Contributor III

Hey Eric,

No, I'm just adding an error handler to the HTTP module that already exists. If I understand your flow, you have an HTTP module for every image question in your survey123 and subsequently a Google Drive module for each of those HTTP modules. This assumes that your image questions will have an image entered. When there is no image captured, I believe this is where you are getting the error since that's what I saw with one of my own scenarios. In my case, when an image is not captured the Error Handler diverts the scenario to a new email module to send an email without image. In my posted screenshot you can see the Error Handlers by the path with unfilled circles from the HTTP modules.

NOTE:

You might be able to not use Error Handlers if you force your image questions in survey123 to be required although I'm not sure if that'll work for your survey.

0 Kudos
TJCrowder
New Contributor II

Wondering if anyone has seen this error? can

I am connected to ArcGIS Enterprise with a federated server. My hunch is this is an issue with server communication but for the life of me I can't figure out a solution. I created a very basic test survey with no attachments, no geopoints, no pulldata. Just text fields and one date time question and still receive the exact same error I did with a more complex form. So I can't blame it on the form content. Its has to be a permissions issue or something. Thoughts? Suggestions?

0 Kudos
EricShreve

TJ,

I was able to figure it out with the attachment issue not liking Google Drive when I didn't use all four of my photo options within S123 by using the "Ignore" function as the error handler on the HTTP Request for Getting a File. Not sure if that answers your question.

0 Kudos
TJCrowder
New Contributor II

Thanks Eric, but my error is happening right at the beginning. My desired work flow: listen to submitted survey123 form, send email with form data in the body to a single email address, then add an event to a google calendar. I can't get passed step 1. The survey123 webhook I configured sees a new submission and then instantly fails to query the form and create a payload. The error returned says queryAttachments but I believe its not actually looking for attachments as my form doesn't have any. Using the ignore error handler in my case just "kills" the operation, nothing happens, no email is sent. A resume error sends my email but with no form data.

0 Kudos
JoshuaHellman
New Contributor III

I'm getting a similar issue.  Mine also involves an "attachment" error message, except mine reads, 'GetAttachmentUrls' finished with error, even though I don't have anything attached.  The error handler doesn't help for me either. So I'm getting the same thing you are.

I tested it using Microsoft Flow and it runs just fine.  I want to use Integromat though because I want to use the Create Feature Report functionality in my scenario, and Flow does not have this function(that I am aware of).  I messaged Integromat this morning and have not heard back yet.  

0 Kudos
TJCrowder
New Contributor II

Hi Joshua, What is your environment? Are you using Portal for ArcGIS with a federated server? I am really leaning toward that being my issue and hoping this is a quick fix because getting this to work is going to change the way I do a lot of things. 

0 Kudos
JoshuaHellman
New Contributor III

I am using a published feature service on our GIS server that is non-federated. Then I add the service url as an item to ArcGIS Online storing user credentials with it.  So unfortunately that's a big difference between us.

0 Kudos