Inquiry about opening a Survey123 web form published using Survey123 Connect to ArcGIS Enterprise.

Jump to solution
06-09-2018 08:26 AM
Kanin
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

I created a Survey123 form using Survey123 Connect as usual. I then published the form to Portal for ArcGIS, enabling the web form option. However, after I tried to open the web form, I received this error:

And the web form becomes unresponsive e.g.

• the submit button does not work
  • the geopoint question does not show a map thus cannot be used
  • the related/filtered choice lists does not work

Alternatively, If I use the field app, I was able to submit without any issues. I did not change any Portal configurations prior to this and I was able to use a web form before. Was wondering if anyone has this issue before since I cannot find any references by searching the web with the error message above?

Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Kanin,

Could you share the XLSX file used to create the survey?  It appears that a question is not being interpreted properly by the web form.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JamesTedrick

Hi Kanin,

Could you share the XLSX file used to create the survey?  It appears that a question is not being interpreted properly by the web form.

Kanin
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi James,

Thank you for your response. Would it be possible to share the .xlsx file to you via email?

In the mean time, I have tested publishing one of Survey123's default templates as a web form and has no issues. I will create the form in question from scratch and I think it should work.

Thank you and kind regards,

Kanin

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Kanin,

Yes please feel free to e-mail - jtedrick AT esri.com

0 Kudos
Kanin
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi James,

I have sent you an email message with the file attached. Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos