Increase attachment size - of individual files

Jump to solution
05-30-2018 04:41 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Even with the "unrestricted" image size enabled (Survey123 Connect - image settings), my clients are unable to upload individual files greater than 10MB. I think this is maybe an ArcGIS online limitation.

Is there a workaround for this, apart from having to use multiple image type questions (ensuring they're less than 10MB each)?

Thanks,

Gee

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Gee,

Unfortunately due to the 10mb limit of ArcGIS Online for attachments as you pointed out, the same limit applies to a single image question in Survey123 if uploading to ArcGIS Online.

Phil.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Gee,

Unfortunately due to the 10mb limit of ArcGIS Online for attachments as you pointed out, the same limit applies to a single image question in Survey123 if uploading to ArcGIS Online.

Phil.

JessicaJackson
New Contributor II

Does the same size restriction exist in Portal?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jessica,

I am not entirely sure and it could be different depending how your Portal and Server have been configured. This question may be best asked on the GeoNet Enterprise forum, or search the Knowledge Base articles on the ArcGIS Server documentation site. I did find the following with a quick search: https://enterprise.arcgis.com/en/server/latest/publish-services/windows/large-dataset-upload-and-dow...

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
GrzegorzIgnatowicz
New Contributor II

Hi Phil!
On the other hand... Is there any possibility to decrease 10MB limit for an image ? For ex. If I want to set the limit to 2MB
Thanks