Image not displaying, I know I'm missing something here.

01-22-2019 07:46 AM
AllisonHollier1
New Contributor

I'm not a programmer nor do I play one on TV, so I'm watching videos like crazy. This seems like a no-brainer.  I'm trying to get my company logo to display at the top of my survey and I was unable to get it to work in my existing survey, so I broke it out into it's own little experiment.  I followed the video EXACTLY.  My file is in the media folder.  I copied and pasted the file name into the media::image column so it's not syntax.  Everything else seems to be present and accounted for.  WHAT am I missing?   And as long as we're at it, assuming I can get it to work....  How do I get this image to display at like 50% of it's original size?  And do I HAVE to put something in the label field.  "logo" underneath the logo seems a little silly.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Allison,

Yes, assuming the image is named 'logo.jpg' this is the appropriate syntax.  If you are using Windows, one thing to check is that you are using the right image filename extension (.jpg vs .jpeg vs. .png) - this is hidden in Windows Explorer by default.  If you are looking on an iOS device or the website, also make sure that the capitalization in the XLS file exactly matches the filename (including extension).

0 Kudos