We need to show logos in our survey. The images in the media folder and named in the media column work fine in Vietnamese but in english show a broken image link.
this does not happen in survey123 connect, but happens in survey123 windows and iOS as well as the embedded survey (https://space-science.wwf.de/fgms-vietnam/ ). The image is clearly there, seems to be a bug with the language setting?
the survey123 link is: arcgis-survey123://?itemID=12318b0373c1455cb77e8c651cf3f017
anyone know how to fix this?
Could you share the XLSForm and the associated media folder with us to test in house?
The form seemed to load fine with survey123 field app(worked on both windows OS and iPhone8).
But I can see the log is missing on the webform.
Could you clarify that the issue only occur with webform but not the field app at your end?
Hi. Your image will show if you add media columns for each of the languages you want to support. For example:
media::image:tiếng Việt (vi)
Just like the label columns, your media columns also need its own column for every language supported. You can choose to display the same logo across all languages, or reference language-specific logos.
aha! I didn't realize I would have to add that field, thank you so much!
but for the record - I only needed to add the English media field. When I added both the english and vietnamese, one language wouldn't work (even when i removed the media::image field) - so the proper workflow is to add only one of the language columns.
What Ismael mentioned about is documented on our online Help here:
Once you have reference the image for each language, they will display correctly on thr web form.