Select to view content in your preferred language

If your survey captures electronic signature, will a printed report of survey prints signature?

4 weeks ago
LS-SD
by
Emerging Contributor

I know an electronic signature captured in a survey can be displayed on a dashboard, but is it possible to print a report of survey data, including the signature?  Looking for a way to use Survey123 as timesheet. We need the employee's signature. Also, what is the cost per page to print? Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

Yes this would definitely be possible, you can create report templates and adding the signature should be no issue, it would be stored as an image I believe and you can add images to these reports.

Each report uses 0.5 credits from what I can see.

I have a similar process set up using Survey123 for work orders, I have a Power Automate webhook creating the reports as Word Documents (so supervisors can add their signature for approval) and storing them in Teams for the staff who enter them into our work management software. I don't use the signature question type in my surveys though.

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Frequent Contributor

Reports are "free" on Enterprise 😉

Fun tip for Signatures. You can add a default image to them as such:

abureaux_0-1724429079388.png

This default image helps on two fronts I find: 1) "general" users that may not be as tech savvy have an easier time with the signatures, and 2) the signature size doesn't get all wonky due to screen size differences, making for a much prettier output.

abureaux_1-1724429093888.png