I see that you can have different looking "form preview" in survey 123 connect, what do I need to download to be able to have this?

Jump to solution
07-09-2019 04:05 PM
ToddAckerman
New Contributor III

do I need to redownload survey 123 connect to have these different form preview?  I can not find where on my form preview it would allow me to change from he basic one I have.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alber_Verster
Esri Contributor

Hi Todd,

I just downloaded and installed Survey123 Connect  v3.5.157 and can see the form preview options at the below the form. You can download the latest version of the Survey123 Connect for ArcGIS from this link.

https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/survey123/resources

To upgrade your Survey123 Connect, uninstall the older version and install the new version. This won't affect any of your forms so no danger of losing any of your hard work. Still might not be a bad idea to backup any forms anyway just in case 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Alber_Verster
Esri Contributor

Hi Todd,

I just downloaded and installed Survey123 Connect  v3.5.157 and can see the form preview options at the below the form. You can download the latest version of the Survey123 Connect for ArcGIS from this link.

https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/survey123/resources

To upgrade your Survey123 Connect, uninstall the older version and install the new version. This won't affect any of your forms so no danger of losing any of your hard work. Still might not be a bad idea to backup any forms anyway just in case 🙂

ToddAckerman
New Contributor III

Thank you for sending me this, it works great on my desktop, but will not

open on my laptop. I get an error every time

If I hit yes then after a couple of step this error comes up.

Help.

Thank you,

Todd Ackerman

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Todd,

It sounds like there are some files and folders left behind when you tried to uninstall the application. It could be that you had the application open or something was locking the files.

Can you go to the installation folder "C:\Users\{username}\Applications\ArcGIS\Survey123ConnectforArcGIS" and ensure this entire "Survey123ConnectforArcGIS" folder is deleted.

Try and install the Connect application again after this folder no longer exists.

Regards,

Phil.

ToddAckerman
New Contributor III

Philip

Thank you, that did it!!

Todd