Select to view content in your preferred language

I have enabled attachment in ArcGIS Pro but still get alarm "field in survey requires attachments enabled"

Jump to solution
10-30-2023 11:21 PM
ThidaratInthanawaranon
New Contributor

I have created a survey123 from existing feature. i also enabled attachment the feature as below picture but the survey123 connect did not allow me to public the survey and require to enable attachments.

How can i public the survey form?

Survey123_requireEnableAttachment.pngArcGISProenableAttachment.png

ThidaratInthanawaranon_0-1698733157870.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ezirhli
New Contributor III

Hi @ThidaratInthanawaranon ,

When an attachment is activated in a layer in the database, a field as picture should not be created; instead, there should be an attachment table. When existing runs in survey123, the attachment table is among the begin repeat and end repeat options.

First, can you correctly create attachments in the database? Then can you try creating survey123 using the layer you published?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ezirhli
New Contributor III

Hi @ThidaratInthanawaranon ,

When an attachment is activated in a layer in the database, a field as picture should not be created; instead, there should be an attachment table. When existing runs in survey123, the attachment table is among the begin repeat and end repeat options.

First, can you correctly create attachments in the database? Then can you try creating survey123 using the layer you published?

ThidaratInthanawaranon
New Contributor

thank you so much! Already published as the way you told me.

0 Kudos