theme is not an instance of Form Theme
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @CHAP_3,

Unable to create a new survey.

Please check with your ArcGIS organization admin that you have the appropriate permissions to create surveys. 

User types, roles, and privileges

Hope this helps,

CHAP_3
by
New Contributor

thank you so much but I have the admin right and still I am experience errors. please see error below

1. The survey does not exist or is not accessible.(This occur when i am opening my existence survey form within survey123)
2. theme is not an instance of FormTheme (This occur when you are creating new survey within survey123)

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi @CHAP_3,

Are you using ArcGIS Survey123 with ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise?

It looks like you've seen this similar topic thread, Unable to create a form.
It appears there is an issue with enabling use shared theme in org settings on portal and cause an issue to create new survey. This issue will be addressed in 3.13 release. 

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
CHAP_3
by
New Contributor

Thanks, I did but now, i am seeing another message not the same error message. below is it. Please provide me support as much as possible. i am press with time for deliverable.

Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi @CHAP_3,

> ... but now, i am seeing another message not the same error message: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined

There are a couple of existing threads that discuss this error message with no firm resolution,

Please take a look to try and troubleshoot.

Please provide me support as much as possible. i am press with time for deliverable.

Please contact Esri Tech Support and open an issue. They are the best folks to help you investigate further.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos