I am almost bald and needing of assistance.. XLSForms

Jump to solution
08-25-2019 07:27 PM
JeffHyder
New Contributor III

I am pulling out what little hair I have left trying to find out why this will not publish. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.See attached.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jeff

It appears there are two questions in your survey named "inspector_32". Question names must be unique. Please try renaming one or both and let me know if this rectifies the issue.

Best regards,

Jim

View solution in original post

7 Replies
CPoynter
Occasional Contributor III

What is the error being reported? Have you closed all of your groups?

JeffHyder
New Contributor III

Jim nailed it with there being 2 names with the sam name. Thank you for you time.

0 Kudos
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jeff

It appears there are two questions in your survey named "inspector_32". Question names must be unique. Please try renaming one or both and let me know if this rectifies the issue.

Best regards,

Jim

JeffHyder
New Contributor III

You got it. I guess I just needed a fresh det of eyes. Thank you very much for your time it is greatly appreciated.

JeffHyder
New Contributor III

Now if either of you could tell me in layman terms how to use this in workforce and have the ability to assign to this survey to my workers. Would be awesome! Thanks again to the both of you. 

0 Kudos
Jim-Moore
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jeff, glad I could be of assistance. For integration with Workforce, check out the instructions in this Help topic as a starting point:

Tips for project owners—Workforce for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

Also see this great blog by Kylie Donia describing how to create assignments in the field:

Workforce and Survey123: Creating assignments in the field 

Hope this helps,

Jim

0 Kudos
JeffHyder
New Contributor III

I think this may be why I am having so much trouble.

Survey123 that are shared with your organization or a group of which you are a member. Public surveys (those shared with everyone) can't be integrated with Workforce.

Now, to find a work around.

0 Kudos