how to submit the results multiple times to survey 123 through web browser option without downloading Survey123 App?

Jump to solution
04-13-2021 01:45 AM
Chi-seongKim
Esri Contributor

Hello Everyone 

This is my First New Post in Esri Community. 

Is there any way that I can submit multiple times without downloading the survey 123 app?

As I finished submission one time, choosing option "web Browser" through mobile phone, the pop up shows me "You only submitted" at the second time and I couldn't submit anymore. 

but when I download the app and "through the app(ArcGIS Survey 123 App)" option, I could have submitted 4 times to survey 123 for same questions. (account doesn't matter)

Is it impossible? or is there any way to change the option to enable the multiple times?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Chi-seongKim,

There is a setting in the Survey123 website under the Collaborate tab and Share survey sub menu, when you are viewing the survey as an owner/administrator, which allows you to set whether the survey can have mutliple submissions or only one per submitter. 

Philip-Wilson_0-1618313209088.png

Note that this setting only applies to the web app, not the field app. This is why you can only submit once on web app and mulitple times via field app.

Regards,

Phil.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Chi-seongKim,

There is a setting in the Survey123 website under the Collaborate tab and Share survey sub menu, when you are viewing the survey as an owner/administrator, which allows you to set whether the survey can have mutliple submissions or only one per submitter. 

Philip-Wilson_0-1618313209088.png

Note that this setting only applies to the web app, not the field app. This is why you can only submit once on web app and mulitple times via field app.

Regards,

Phil.

Chi-seongKim
Esri Contributor

Hello @Anonymous User 

Great Thanks to your guide ~ It worked out very correctly  !