How to remove gaps/extra spacing from report templates

Jump to solution
02-15-2022 10:30 AM
elpinguino
Occasional Contributor III

Hi S123 community,

The templates are working really well for us. The team is happy. It is saving so much time for them.

They have asked though if there's a way to remove the extra spacing/gaps in the table. That makes sense. It is wasting a lot of space. I had a quick look through the message boards and did a bit of googling, but didn't seen an obvious solution. It needs to remain in the table format.

Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Below are screenshots of the issue. First is the output (yellow denotes gaps), second is the template. I've had to cover up text due to privacy issues.

elpinguino_0-1644949645990.png

elpinguino_1-1644949738665.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
elpinguino

Thanks for your reply @Katie_Clark . Not sure if it's what you meant, but that prompted me go into the paragraph area. It was set at multiline and 8 pt spacing. I have it set to the below now, which is much more tidy.

elpinguino_0-1644984679278.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

In the template (Word doc), can you go to the table properties and specify the row height to be what you need? Or did you already try that and it's not working?

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
elpinguino

Thanks for your reply @Katie_Clark . Not sure if it's what you meant, but that prompted me go into the paragraph area. It was set at multiline and 8 pt spacing. I have it set to the below now, which is much more tidy.

elpinguino_0-1644984679278.png