How to pass on survey styling to new surveys

Jump to solution
10-01-2021 09:00 AM
RafaeldePedro
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

So, I have created various surveys which act as templates for different types of work. For each project requiring one type of survey, I just make a copy on Survey123 Connect, re-name it and it will look exactly the same with all the details including styling of font and background colour at header, body and footer.

I published my templates to my organisation so other members of my team can have their own copy of the template on Survey123 Connect to publish new surveys. To do this, they go to "New survey" and then they find my published template by filtering through other XLSForm designs under "My organization". However, the styling of my original survey does not appear on theirs new own copy on Survey123 Connect.

Is there a way for me to make sure that all survey styles are similar when they create it from another survey in the Organisation, or do they need to manually customise the style on their end on Survey123 Connect?

Apologies if I didn't explain this well, but if you know what I mean, any help would be very welcome!

Thank you,

Rafa

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Looks like this is stored in the .info file like Form 8.info.  You could try giving them that file and they replace theirs in My Survey Designs (changing the file name if needed).  Usually need to copy over media files also.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Looks like this is stored in the .info file like Form 8.info.  You could try giving them that file and they replace theirs in My Survey Designs (changing the file name if needed).  Usually need to copy over media files also.

RafaeldePedro
Occasional Contributor

Thank you! I will try this on Monday and mark it as solution if it works but it sounds promising

0 Kudos