How to create conditions dans un sondage Survey123

01-12-2020 07:57 PM
TahirTamba1
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have a 6 question survey with three scenarios to inventory and monitor the status of the display Advertising billboard. For the first scenario on the presence of the module, if the answer to question 1 is No, end of the questionnaire. The surveyor must report the incident to the repair team via WorkForce. If the answer to question 1 is Yes, he must continue to question 2 and so on ...Scenario 2. If the answer is Yes to Question 1 and No to question 4, we go to question 5. If No, end of the survey. Scenario 3 is identical to 2. If the answer is Yes to question 1 to 3, we continue. On the other hand, if the answer is no to question 4, we go to question 5 which identifies and ticks the choice of breakage on the list of items and go to question 6 to send a repair request or a replacement.

How can I handle the survey with this scenarios?

Regards,

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Tahir,

The survey logic you specify can be handled through the use of the relevant column (if using Survey123 Connect) or rules (if using the web designer). In particular, you would want to use the selected(${q}, 'yes') function to determine if  question 1 was answered with a yes to show the other questions.  See Survey123 for ArcGIS XLSForm Tutorial 4 of 5 Enabling Survey Questions with the Relevant Property - ...  for an overview of this.

0 Kudos
TahirTamba1
New Contributor III

Hi James,

I did not realize that these options were available in the tutorial videos on Survey 123. I test with my survey and see if it works as I hope ...
I test and I get back to you on that.
Thanks again!

Regards,

0 Kudos