how I can print my survey123 form if I decided to use paper version of survey?

06-24-2018 09:56 AM
JumaKhudonazarov
Occasional Contributor

how I can print my survey123 form if I decided to use paper version of survey?

8 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Juma,

Are you wanting to print a blank copy of your survey (with questions only) for paper data entry use?

We do not currently support this via Connect or Web Designer, however you could create a custom report template via the survey123 website without any values and print that in the format you require for paper based collection, that can then be manually input via the app at a later date.

Phil.

JumaKhudonazarov
Occasional Contributor

Hi Phil,

Thanks. I tried  and cant manged any proper instruction I can follow?

Thanks.

Juma

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Juma,

Please take a look at the Survey123 Online Documentation here: Print survey results—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

And the following blog may be helpful also: https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2017/07/26/introducing-custom-form-report-templates...

Phil.

JumaKhudonazarov
Occasional Contributor

Hi Philip help please. I want to export my survey data to CSV  file but want to see numerac value rather text. for example intead of Yes or No I want to see 1 or 2 ? How I can do ythis/

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Juma,

The export function available in the Survey123 website will export the values as they are stored in the table - it does not support any transformation of the data as part of the export.  You would need to have a process that changes the values (such as a python script) after the export.

JumaKhudonazarov1
New Contributor II

Hi James,

Can you please direct me  to nay sources i can learn how to  apply the process of changing values such as python script?

Best regards,

juma

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Juma,

An introduction to the ArcPy module can be found at ArcGIS Pro Python reference—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop .  In your case, you would either want to use a Data access cursor to go feature by feature and update the value, or use a SelectByAttributes GP operation to select features to be updated and then use the CalculateField GP command to update the values.

JumaKhudonazarov
Occasional Contributor

Hi James,

Thanks will  follow and try  as I  am proving to  too many people survey123 and using myself  I face always question that  beyond my capacity  to solve  and  very much appreciate  GeoNet people like you for  support. Thanks.

0 Kudos