How do you take a collector map with the custom URL pop-up configuration for a survey123 form offline?

05-23-2018 02:00 PM
JoshKeeton
New Contributor

I have a web map containing a hosted feature layer with the pop-up configured to allow field technicians to access a form created in Survey123. The custom URL scheme I have implemented allows the form to pull attributes as well as spatial from the "Master" feature layer. The work flow between Collector and Survey123 seems to work smoothly, however, I want to be able to include the newly surveyed geopoints on the same offline map. When I include both feature layers (Master and Survey123 features) in the creation of the web map it prevents me from downloading the map to the device. Is there a way to view the new features from the survey on the same offline map as the features containing the custom URL allowing you to create them?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PatricWiström
New Contributor

Hi Josh!

Have you checked the "Enable Sync" option in the settings of the Survey123 feature service?

0 Kudos
JoshKeeton
New Contributor

Syncing is enable.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Josh,

Was the feature service created by Survey123?  They should be able to go offline in Collector.  Can you contact Technical Support to work out where the issue is?

0 Kudos