How do you access surveys created by another user in your organization. We want to look at and edit the surveys created using Survey123 connect, but only surveys created in my username show up, not other users in our organization.

10-30-2019 08:02 AM
SeanNagy1
New Contributor III

We are trying to share and edit the created surveys that were created by one user in our organization with another user. Currently when looking at Survey123 Connect, only surveys that the logged on user created appear, we would like to see the surveys created by other users in our organization and copy and edit those surveys at our discretion. 

Tags (1)
14 Replies
MartijnJansma
New Contributor III

Ismael Chivite‌ Any update is this proces?
I would like to collaborate within the organisation where other create their own surveys and I edit these surveys without the forms switching hands.

MichelleWilliamsERM
Occasional Contributor III

I've found a workaround, let me know if you want to know my trick? I can't share it publicly.

Survey123Jedi@outlook.com

VanessaSimps

Please share!

0 Kudos
JackTsai
New Contributor

It would be very helpful if you share it with the community!

0 Kudos
MichelleWilliamsERM

Good morning Sean,

The only way I know of to download other people's surveys is to change the ownership of the survey. 

There is another way, but you'll need to ping me for the details.  https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellereneewilliams/

0 Kudos