How can my users use the 123 website?

03-21-2023 01:34 PM
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

On the https://survey123.arcgis.com/ there is no way for users to really use forms that they do not own.

There used to be a My Org option but that seems to be gone?  We work across Orgs also and I asked the team to enable use to see any form shared with us but it has not been changed yet.

DougBrowning_0-1679430519195.png

There must be a way for all our users right?  What am I missing here?  I admit I do not really use the site much but we have some reports now and our users are struggling to use the reporting.  We have lots of forms so linking to each one is too much.

thanks a lot

0 Kudos
6 Replies
wayfaringrob
Frequent Contributor

Hmmmm, I do have the org tab....

rburke_0-1679431151995.png

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Yes I and others had it last year now its just gone.

0 Kudos
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Hmmm, strange, I also still see the organization tab when I view the website, so I can't reproduce the behavior you're seeing. 

A silly question, but is there a chance it could be browser related? (i.e. try a different browser, clearing cache, etc.) 

Also, are you able to view anything when you go to this URL directly? 

https://survey123.arcgis.com/org/surveys

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Nope just goes back to the main page with no Org option.  

0 Kudos
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Ok. And I see in your screenshot that you are logged in as "Doug"....is that your main account (an administrator, I assume?) Or an account with different user privileges?

According to this documentation, "You can manage all surveys in an organization and organization-wide settings for Survey123 on the Organization page of the Survey123 website. This page is only available to organization administrators or users with a role that includes the Organization website privilege."

You probably viewed that page already but figured it couldn't hurt to ask - just trying to throw ideas out there!

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Yep all the same as last year.  Our Admin does have the Org button so may be a security issue.  We just can't figure out what that may be since its all the same as last year.  thanks

0 Kudos