Hiding pages using relevant. How to get rid of blank pages?

12-18-2017 02:38 PM
AndrewRyan3
New Contributor III

I have a number of groups that I want to open as pages using the field-list option, based off a relevancy. The goal is to have one form that allows field crews to select one or more survey types to do (bird survey, vegetation, sensor changes, etc...) and those to open as separate pages.

Right now the form is working as expected with pages turning on when the relevant question is clicked. However, when a survey type is not clicked, a blank page if left in its place, so if the first three types are left turned off, then you need to page over to the fourth page to see the fourth survey type.

How do I hid these pages so that there aren’t a bunch of blanks that need to be sorted through?

Thanks!

19 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Andrew,

Currently, you can't hide the blank pages that result from non-relevant groups.  We plan on updating the page feature to do this automatically in the future.

JamieKelly1
Occasional Contributor

Has there been any update on when the page feature will be implemented?

Thanks.

deleted-user-EpRzjYvkmULR
New Contributor III

Would like to echo this. Has there been any movement on this? Having to cycle through blank pages is a little cumbersome.

EricKnopf
New Contributor II

Echo!

JoeChampagne
Occasional Contributor

Echo Echo!

YuliaMamonova
Occasional Contributor III

Same problem...blank pages don't look very professional...

StefanoCamisassi
New Contributor II

Totally agree!!!

DataOfficer
Occasional Contributor III

Same problem here

JamieKelly1
Occasional Contributor

Looks like blank pages are being hidden now in Web Forms (In browser), still not in the survey123 mobile apps (IOS, have not looked at android).